The new PANDROL® SRS is designed to reduce vibration and noise and is ideally suited for transit and freight applications.
The Single Resilient System (SRS) assembly consists of a cast base plate and a resilient pad and can be used on wood, composite ties or slab track. This non-bonded, low-profile system is fully insulated, provides excellent stray current protection and is available in FASTCLIP and ‘e’ clip designs.
- It is economical and competes favorably with standard DF assemblies
- It can withstand freight traffic
- Components can be easily changed to meet loading requirements
- All common rail sizes can be accommodated
- Vertically serrated holes allow for lateral adjustment
- Footprint designs that match current DF assemblies
- FASTCLIP plates are pre-assembled